Sunday 4 July 2010

Saturday Picnic~


At a very late afternoon, we headed off to Hyde Park for picnic. We fetch some KFCs, 2 bottles of wines and beers. We spent about 3 hours plus enjoy the weather under a shade; It's really hot outside the shade however, surprisingly it's quite cold under a tree. Such a nice weather of the day, indeed! My previous picnic session last year was in South Bank Center where you will witness the London Eye and street performances around. Unlike in Hyde Park, you will only see ladies with BIKINIs, topless guys and cyclist!

we have strawberries to refresh our mouth =)

and KFC to fill our stomach!




Last but not least, a couple of weeks ago, I've found this cute NERD t-shirt from ZARA! I wanted to wear it with my 3D frame glasses which its in Malaysia now =( and SOMEONE wear them around in college =p They match them with a blue vest which I din't buy because I'm not sure if I should have one. haha!


2 comments:

  1. KFC?!!! Yummy!!! Love your top! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you =) cute right the prints? hehehe i guess it goes well with geeky glasses.

    ReplyDelete