Saturday 3 July 2010

Lunch of the day

I promised to update more pictures from Manchester in my previous blog but I'm lazy to upload pictures. They are all uploaded in facebook furthermore, I don't expect many readers visit my blog =) I just syiok sendri, blog sendiri. hahah~

I used to take pictures of my lunch box almost everyday but I never remember to upload them in my laptop until today! Most of the lunch box I made by myself a night before and few of them from Bi. Well, this is my lunch of the day; Chicken sandwich with lettuce and little latte from Starbucks from Bi. Basically, it's an "oi sam" lunch boxie =D During lunch time, I would play Nintendo DS or read a book and I will SPLIT my lunch into 2 portions; Lunch time and Tea time. Because, I only can finish half of my lunch box at once SOMETIMES. hahaha~

I get 2 hours off today because I've worked over time last week. When my manager asked me to go home, I thought she was asking me to go to the Home Department! haaha~ And she was like

"No, no, no, you are going home! Because you helped us for 2 hours last week."

I do not feel happy nor sad. I thought I could save my extra hours for later. Unfortunately, she asked me to go home =( I just aww-ed and agreed to go HOME! Well, it's nice to get home early though. I get my fringe cut and do some cooking. And, I'm going picnic tomorrow! hehehe~

Off to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment