Friday 16 July 2010

A week has passed.

Well, a week has passed real quick. It's time to hunt for rooms after contract ends in August. I din't wish to stay here longer and my parents are complaining about my 'shitty' job. I just don't understand why can't I work on the job that I love and happy with? Working in a retail store is not a bad job after all. I think they just discriminate my job =( But what to dooo, I'm really into advertising rather than graphic design and it's hard for me to adapt the culture here and honestly, they would only hire local people unless you are EXTREMELY genius or they will hire you in their shitty company like my previous ones. To be honest, I'm just an average designer who is not HIGHLY passionate in graphic design and born to be creative. There's alot more I need to learn and adapt which I am too lazy to do it now. hehehe. Oh well, I'm kinda a little bit 'rusty' in Adobe tools now. Therefore, I just hope when I go back, I could find a better job. Not to say 'better job' lah but I think most importantly, the company itself. Working in a shitty company will never work. =)

Anyway, I finally develop photos from my Anna Sui's super sampler. It's been 2 years and most of the pictures are over exposed so din;t have good ones, unfortunately. However, these are the few ones in good colour.



3 comments:

  1. Wow, you take such lovely photos! I love it! XD Do take life easy and slowly, ya? Gambateh, you can do it! ^^

    ReplyDelete