Tuesday 1 June 2010

Shop whilst working...

in a fashion company is a bad idea. You will ended up buying things from there and you always remind yourself you've got a STAFF PRICE! hahah~ I'm always in the stock room so I'll always get to see new stuff coming in the store before it goes to the shopfloor. Felt so tempting whenever I see clothes, shoes & accessories that I like and my colleagues always share their department's pretty stuff which makes us go like "Awwwww! I want them!!". Supervisor will show us pretty clothes whenever she unpack new delivery. And yes, I fall into their trap and ended up reserving the goods for staff purchase later. Belum dapat gaji, sudah 'splurged' (I couldn't remember how to translate them to BM =/ ) I promised bi that I WILL leave my staff discount card at home and will never spend money again.

First of all, this is my very first "oi sam" lunchbox from my bi. Fried rice with black sauce topped with egg. YUMMY~ =)


Yesterday, I bought this hp bling bling accessories! Cute,eh? They have pumps as well but it's too big and I think I will make them as a necklace instead because it's quite heavy to hang on your phone.



Every girls love this shirt when they are in the stock room and only left size 12. My colleague who wears size 8-10 bought them, someone even bought them even their in size 14/16! She came to me and ask for larger size and I told her we only left size 12. She was pretty disappointed. After few steps away from those shirts, she came back and said "I DON'T CARE!I'M getting 'em. I'll just wear a jumper on it" ROFL!!~ I told my supervisor about it and she was like "CAN SHE FIT 'EM?". I LOLed and said "She'll put on her jumpers". We only have 15 in stock and 6 of us bought them.


I saw another series of this shirt today while hanging those shirts! They've got a lacey ribbon on it and I WANT THEM! Luckily, don't have my size or else, i will sure pokkai before when I got my salary at the end of the month! Geez~ Working in a fashion retail is not a good idea!

1 comment:

  1. Haha...I was in the same situation too~ =)

    Always reserve new items - shirts, bags, mini skirts, etc with the idea of getting them at a valuable, discounted rate@staff purchase. >.<"

    Luckily, I don't end up buying all of those that I've reserved, else I'll go penniless as well. =P

    Btw, I ♥ the lovely bling keychains especially the little pink car! It's so cuteeeee!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete