Monday 7 June 2010

100 years old Manchester United stadium

It was a quick last minute decision to head up to Manchester last weekend. We drove all the way there for about 3 and a half hours. Very tiring but its fine.


It's Sheepie on the dashboard! heheh~ My 2 in 1 pillow =)




We headed to Manchester United stadium first after a wrong visit to City of Manchester stadium. I thought it was the same when I googled them and I've jot down the wrong post code >.<>Manchester United stadium! It cost about £14+ pounds and only £8.50 for students. MU stadium is totally different from Liverpool because it's bigger and ... BIGGER~ hahaha~ Man, MU is rich $$!



I think this is where players seat.
We were fortunate enough to visit the stadium before a match in the next day. They were preparing props like cameras and all. Quite fun~ xD



Next trip to LEGOLAND! At the Trafford Centre. I have to tell you it's wrong idea to pay £14+ pounds to visit Legoland discovery center because I guess it's suitable for kids. I was quite disappointed with a VERY VERY SHORT process of how the blocks were made. I thought it would be like Charlie and the Chocolate factory! I ended up spending lots of money to buy their souvenir =/








This is how lego blocks are made. Pieces of plastics compile in a bit, melt them and place it in a mold, then a plate which is equivalence to 8 ELEPHANTS to compress them down (the machine in red is really really hot) ...
then, colour them and ta dah~ you will have your colourful legos! Unfortunately, I think this is so unreal. I expected to be professional or something. And, it was a VERY short factory. We get a piece of souvenir after watching them. LOL~

Royal Albert Hall, Big Ben and all these buildings are made of Lego blocks. Amazed, huh?




Random syiok sendiri pose. LOL~ I finally make use of this cute little scarf.
I tied it like a tie. Pretty much cute on plain shirts xD
Overall, it was a great trip and we saved alot on train tickets which will cost us £70+ each PERSON! If you drive there, you will save alot. My total transportation, accommodation, entrance to the stadium and legoland as well as lunch and dinner are approx less than £100. I will update more good photos after my friend send it to me =D I din't bring my DSLR because I wanted to finish my super sampler camera film besides, DSLR is bulky!


By the way, I've learned something new at work today! They trained me to be cashier because noone at the Till from 6-8pm. I was quite nervous at first and I get used to it soon. Need to be quick and I hate changing money! I'm afraid I count wrongly so everytime I took sometime to re-count the money. hahah~ therefore, it was a great experience however, I want to go back to the warehouse because I couldn't make myself free and I love hanging clothes and I CAN walk around. It's FREE gym okay! You could only stand and wait for customers at the Till. There's nothing I can do =/ I hope they hire more people sooonn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment