Saturday 19 June 2010

BackStabbing


Indeed. It's common to be happen everywhere in the world. Whether during your school times or at work because each of us has different personality. Most of the time, high-ranked position will get the most stabs on their back. Agree? Well, you must agree =p because they manage staff's productivity, merchandising or whatever. Also, they often abuse their power, acting smart and of course, they make sure you follow them even if you think they are retardedly WRONG! They often go like "Am I the manager or you? I want it to be in this fucking way. Now, do what I say!"

Time flies. This is my 4th week of work and they started to backstabbing some colleagues and soon-to-be new manager (he is a relief manager which he's supposed to be relieved for 4 weeks) in front of me and telling me stuff. Unfortunately, my lovely manger is leaving the company next Wednesday =( She's such a good manager! How could they let her go?!!) So, the relief manager might be replacing her according to other colleagues. I lazy to explain further why most of them hate the new manager. Maybe 9/10 hates him and here's the reason why (most of it are rumors unless I see it with my own eyes and hear them with my own ears);

1. he act smart and knows everything even though he came in a day after I join the company and he know exactly NUTS on how the company procedure.
2. trying to revamp the whole system.
3. he act hardworking when Area Manager visits.
4. he said he is the manager so he will not be helping all staff to do the delivery.
5. was being unreasonable most of the time.

So, that is it. I hate politics and I'm so not gonna involve in this shits. I just do what I HAVE to do and I'm happy with my position now. However, things are not gonna be easy I guess. Sigh~


No comments:

Post a Comment