Tuesday 22 June 2010

Immediate Sack

At about 12 noon, the director of this company visit us today so as usual, we are extremely busy. After he went back, I was shocked to know the relief manager that I've JUST mention in my previous post got sacked immediately today. The director of our company came today and he was being a SMART ASS complaining how shitty system in this company is and GAVE solutions to change to them. On top of that, he's saying that all the staff can't SPEAK ENGLISH and etc. So, the director got very angry and asked him for the car key and gave him 20pounds to take public transport home. hahaha! Hilarious die man~ Supervisor and everyone else are extreeeemely happy. I have not get the full details from other colleagues yet because it was a busy day. I SHALL pat more tomorrow~ hahaha~

So, who's the new manager now? Hmmm~ Probably my store manager will stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment