Sunday 30 May 2010

Jay Chou Era


Before I start talking about Jay Chou Era, I'd like to share my very first watch after I've got my wages 2 days ago =) This watch is on sale; reduced from £25 to £10 and additional 20% for staff! It's not a very expensive watch but this is my first item that I've purchase using my VERY own money. heheh. It's all from my sweat money so I'll appreciate this watch. I was heart sick when there's scratches on my watch while helping out on delivery =( I never feel that to my luxury watches. Now I know how my parents felt. Its their sweat money they've earned and they just hope their children appreciate as well as taking care what they have. My first salary is from freelance job I had in London last year. I never use them for anything because I've paid for my Post Study Working visa fees which cost me £500! Now, I'm waiting for my one month salary. hehehehe! Gonna splurge them abit. heehe. Sigh, have to work tmr =(


Okay, I've just got my Jay Chou CD few days ago! I was so excited and disappointed when I found their badges is low quality. Besides, I DON'T UNDERSTAND why did his marketing & promotional department wants all of his picture (includes CD metal box and calender) printed out in 3D effects but there aren't any image changes when you tilt them. =.=|| I felt really uncomfortable when I placed his calender in front of me because of the 3D effects. I think is an epic failure decision to print them in 3D effect because I guess most people couldn't tolerate with 3D effects isnt it?



I just don't know why they don't want to make another badge for the new CD collection. It's just total rip off! I've got to spend extra to get them.


3 comments:

  1. Woo..I sure love some of Jay Chou's songs~ He's one talented person~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. u love his songs too? yea, he's a very talented boy but his songs getting bad every year =( lesser good songs now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True...I second that comment/opinion! >.<"

    ReplyDelete