Wednesday 26 May 2010

4th day of work

is treating me well because I get to move around. Skins at the tip of my fingers are peeling and i dont know why. =( Probably the weather is dry.

I did new things today - hanging the clothes, changing the size cube, clipping a censor tag on the clothes and help out on a new delivery. Something new to learn in their warehouse for today that's why the time flies faster. I was tagging price tickets on more than 50 skirts half way and my store manager shout at me because it's time to go home! hahaha. She asked me to leave them aside and GO HOME! I was like "what???! it's only half left. Let me complete it!" and she said "QUICK QUICK! FEW MINUTES LEFT" I was like "okay okayyyy"

I'm the kind of person who never like to leave things half way done especially at work. I just couldn't get use to their working culture. Arriving at the same time and leaving at the same time! And, they could just stop whatever thing they half way doing it. I felt uncomfortable. How could they leave their work place with the thing you knew you still haven't finish yet? Weirds. But yeah, good for me. I will do that in future, probably after my probation. wahahah~ Somehow, I couldn't go through my heart if I ever did something like that. My colleague even watch out my lunch time and ask me to GO have my lunch. And my store manager reminded me my second break twice =.= As I said; Today is a busy day so yeah, isn't good that I'll just go late for lunch when we aren't busy? But it's okay they were being too good =) Just love them! hahaha.

That's all for today =)


No comments:

Post a Comment