Saturday 22 May 2010

Office Lady

Never ever I'm a fans of office lady work wear because I always looked fat in them! Their material and cutting which makes us fat. Therefore, I NEED to wear them to work =( IN A FASHION RETAILER! I thought working in a fashion retailer could be fashionable, free style and as long as its feel comfortable but no, according to the company's policy, you gotta strictly wear formal. Sigh. The worst thing is, I brought back my work trousers so I need to buy them tmr and you know, it's hard for me to find pants that fits me perfectly. =( However, I just should cincai grab one because I gotta work on Monday and most shop closes at 4pm on SUNDAY! This the reason why I hate their opening hours here. They open at 10am and closes at 6pm except for Sunday. However, it's good to WORK here because you get to go back early! hehehee. So yea, it's like GIVE AND TAKE.

Thus, it was a tiring day today my first day at work but I had fun because it keeps me busy and I enjoy it =)


1 comment:

  1. Hey Rynz, good to know that you enjoyed your first day at work despite all the hassle! Gambateh, ya! I wish you all the best in your career! XD

    Hmm...the shops there open at 10am and closes at 6pm except for Sunday at 4pm? How nice if we're the workers but not good if we're the shoppers 'coz we'll have not enough time to shop. =P

    Btw, their working hours is not practical in Malaysia 'coz the weather's so hot, it's only logical to shop in the evenings or at night~ ;)

    ReplyDelete