Monday 24 May 2010

Aching Feet during work

My second day of work really killing me badly. Firstly, the put me into the warehouse today and making me do the same thing for 8 hours. Secondly, my toes really hurts especially the end of my toes after hours of standing at the same place. I thought I'll be still at the shoe department in store so I could run around just like my first day of work whereby I don't feel tired at all. Well, probably a little but yeah, I enjoyed it.

People are not as friendly as I thought. Only a girl approach me at the first day of work and introduced herself to me. I got to make an initiative to introduce myself and I seriously couldn't get their names because they don't have basic names? LOL! Most of them aren't British they are from different places with non-common names to me. I sometimes couldn't get their name right =( And they couldn't get my name right too, I guess =p

I introduced myself as "Kerin", my store supervisor calls me "Karin", and manager calls me "Care-rin". Look, I don't know how should I pronounce my name when I introduce myself. I just wanna make them remember me so I get them donuts after my lunch break and wrote a notes and signed my name. I'm not sure if people would ever know this girl exist. hahaha. AH! I should have write my chinese name so they will know who am I!! Because I'm the only chinese work works there today.

I came back with aching feet and I was too tired till I skipped my dinner! I don't feel like working tomorrow =( I should get a better shoes perhaps. sigh~ what a day.

2 comments:

  1. Wah...you're the only malaysian chinese working there? Cool...you can show off your uniqueness to them! ;D

    "To see the beautiful sunrise, you have to put up with the mosquitoes first" - Erica Toh ^^

    The mosquitoes will always be there - you decide whether to ignore them, smack them, spray them with insect repellent or etc.. Haha! ;)

    So, gambateh rYnz!!! Or should I say jia you! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, there;s a chinese girl and boy who worked on weekends so basically i'm the only chinese girl during weekdays starting from next week because my friend is leaving.

    My manager is crazy. she employed me immediately after a couple of questions and then forgets about me =( i gotta approach her and asked if i could work from monday to friday. And she said "it's up to you, if u're fine with it" I was like "????! you're a manager arent u?" but okay lah. i think she's busy as long as I get to know which day im working. lol.

    ReplyDelete