Saturday 15 May 2010

Cheki Dai Bao

A random post today, I would say. Oh wait, I create this post a couple of days ago and dump into my drafts folder. hahaha~ I don't have many readers, so yea, just blog when I FEEL like to =p

I enjoy taking photo with polaroid camera and I guess now everyone is having it. It's a trend. Regardless the cost of each instax, the picture produces good* picture and yea, people always looking good there. hahaha.

A photo with Lee Ming at Fullhouse, Sunway.


This picture is funny and we laughed about it because everyone don't want a "hole" over their forehead. I was having problems with my hair that day. So, yea. I asked christine to look out for my hair! However, she failed to do so. STILL ADA HOLEE!! ROFL!


A silly day with ash, ivy and elicia at Sushi Zanmai, pyramid. We took about 6 shots with Dai Bao! Yes, we are silly and Ivy is having fun with Dai Bao =p


Yea, with Sun. Just met her for a couple of minutes. LOL.


This was taken during my nephew's wedding dinner. They are my cousin sister and the eldest is in her late 30s and the youngest? My sister aged 19. LOL. Apparently my sister and I always kena "bully" by them when we were young. As you know, elder ones loves to instruct little ones to do work like throwing rubbish for them, get them water, cleaning and all. Since we are the youngest among cousin, we have nieces and nephew now. We did the SAME thing to their kids now. hahahahaha~ how meanie, right? however, this is a family trend, I guess =p Little ones just follow your instruction because they are typically active.


My newphew is 2-3 years elder than me and he still have to call me auntie (gugu). hahhaah. I always tease him in facebook or whenever I see him. It's good to see him get married now. If wasn't because his wife is pregnant, he's not gonna get married until 30. His brother borned in the same year as me while his sister (behind him), is younger than Christine a year.


I chose this picture although its dark here because yea, we look like taking photos in a club. hahahaa. with 5 little dots of lights behind us. I mis-set the mode so yea, picture turns out like this. hehehehe. what an awesome day we have.


last but not least, this is my latest photo with polariod in UK with my new glasses! hahaa. We have our late supper that day. We had fries and something else. Probably sausages. lol


*Pictures shown might be different from the original ones because of scanning and some of them took with DSLR camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment