Friday 24 September 2010

Little bit by bitz

Again, it's been awhile since I blogged. Due to the weather, laziness, keep me away from blogging. hahaha. Been playing with my iPhone 4, that's why. Little bit by bit, I'm gonna share my bitz of my daily life. As usual, you work, eat, sleep and work again. Same routine, basically! And, I'm on my annual holiday for a week! woohoo!

Snacks from Slovakia. How much my ex-supervisor love me, this is how much she brought back from her country for me =) How sweet! I finish them in a day.


I went Westfield for shopping and I found this 'cake' in one of the cupcake booth. Interesting pieces of work and I wondered how much does it cost. o.o


I had this seafood 'wat tan ho' in one of the chinese restaurant in London where we have our karaoke session. Huge scallops and prawns. Therefore, its worth £8.80 per plate full!


Ba Chang all the way from Malaysia! A loving friend of mine brought them from a thousand miles. Missing home, indeed.


Last but not least, the bruises I get from work. Well, its not as bad when I first started work! I used to have like 10 blue-black on my both legs. hahaha. And I've got promoted as a Supervisor early this month! Sounds like a good promotion but the pay is isnt high as you thought and you'll need to work MORE! Babi shitty kiam siap company I've ever seen. bleh~


oh, and I brought her in to my work place. At least, work wouldn't be so boring =/



No comments:

Post a Comment