Sunday 22 August 2010

Missing in Action

Good day people, it's been awhile since I blog because been busy with packing and work and of also, my laziness! lol~ many things happening in my company for the past week. most people I know is going to leave because of the company and pressure. So, they gonna be sort of staff soon =( Well, in my place, people just come and go. It's just so hard to bid farewell. A few of us will be moving to new home soon. Hope its a good start =D Anyway, I've got a new toy from bi. Guess what?

A picture of me from a portable "photobooth".
Lohan guo thong sui today.

one click to get this photo effect.
found my Muji's chess set!
fried chicken from Rainbow.
testing 123.
steamboat for Swiss's farewell dinner.



ini adalah kak Swiss yang berdiri tepi I =D


all these is from iPhone 4! Lucky to get them in Apple store otherwise gotta wait for 2-3 weeks. Having fun with it! =D

1 comment:

  1. Woo...I smell a good steamboat! *Drooling* xD Take care, darling...have a good week ahead~ *Huggies* All the best! :)

    ReplyDelete