Sunday 18 April 2010

Good food I had for the 2 months.

I din't know its PINK Wednesday. I went to grab 2 scoops of Baskin Robins for one price.
Just show PINK! Hhehe... I showed my pink jelly pendrive. what bout u? =)


Had chicken chop at Full House, Sunway Pyramid.
Yummy but expensive. Have you seen their restaurant settings?

Italianese is one of the place I'll never miss before I left Malaysia.
I'll never miss their Angel's Hair when I visit Italianese.



PJ's duck rice. I love their duck rice.
I don't know what's the name of the restaurant but it's just next to the old cinema in PJ, somewhere opposite MPPJ building. Love the gravy!


Oh, and I've found my childhood candies which I thought was asam candy.


And, my first artifical nails from Sasa!

Sushi Zanmai, Pyramid used to be my canteen when I studied in The One.
However, this time their service and food disappoint me. Look at the "mashy potato salad".
It was eventually "remake" by just squeeeeezing MORE mayo into it which I told them their potato salad is tasteless; seems like no mayo taste. WTF!
Therefore, their soft shell crab pancake is yummy too! A little bit like takoyaki.

Tamago Mentai is a must have when I visit Sushi Zanmai. It's Cindy & my fave sushi.
I could just leave if they said "Sorry, we're out of Tamago Mentai". haha!

Had lunch at Delicious at 1Utama after meeting RO friend.
Their smoked salmon spaghetti and tiramisu are simply the best!
No, I swear I din't photoshop this.
It was found at Pelita, SS15 by me and it is an ikan tenggiri if I'm not mistaken.
What a cute shape right? Looking at it also dont wanna makan. ROFL!

Guess what? I went back to Kedah and my aunt knew I like otak-otak so she bought me 10 pieces of otak-otak! I can eat 3 packets at once. hahaha!

And it's my first time visiting the one of the most famous and longest pasar malam at Cheras.
I saw this cute little pancakes and tapao balik makan. xD
Honeymoon, Pyramid. I just love their durian pancake.
Others? Over priced dessert.





I had this rojak in Melaka and it was the best rojak I've ever had.
The stall looks dirty but how could I resist not having it?! If wasn't because of my dad desperately wants to eat mee goreng, I will not dine in the stall, seriously. However, I don't care if I get food poisoning after eating it. I just wanna taste them. I can have 2 plates of this rojak xD
Snowflakes, SS15. My sis said their dessert is getting worst.
Probably due to reducing cost because more people are coming in, their quality sucks now.
I only likes their... taro ball?


Last but not least, APAM from Sri Melur!! I like them when I'm not hungry xD

No comments:

Post a Comment